- 1-2 pounds Salmon Filet Skin on (de-scaled)
- 4 cloves crushed garlic
- 4 sprigs Fresh Thyme (or 1 tablespoon dried)
- 2 springs fresh rosemary (or ½ tablespoon dried)
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
1. Take your Salmon filet and cut into individual serving size. I like to cut them
to the size of my hand.
2. Place salmon on a cutting board skin side up.
3. Take a sharp knife and cut ¼ inch into the salmon, be careful not to cut all
the way through the salmon. Make cuts ¼ inch apart.
4. Mince the Thyme and Rosemary
5. Add Rosemary and thyme to crushed garlic and mix
6. Take the Garlic Mixture and press it into the slices you just cut
7. Lightly brush the salmon filets with olive oil, then salt and pepper to taste
8. In a medium sauté pan heat remaining oil on med-high heat
9. Once pan is hot, reduce heat to med and cook salmon skin side down 2-3
minutes. The salmon with start to turn a pale pink 2/3 the way up the salmon
10. Gently slide your spatula under the salmon, careful not to rip the skin, flip
and cook another 2-3 minutes on opposite side
11. Remove from heat, serve with favorite sides such as asparagus and enjoy
Follow Jeremiah on Facebook @ facebook.com/Fromfieldtoplate
More Recipes @ fromfieldtoplate.wordpress.com